The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Copenhagen Blind Wall Controller (AACPH-RC1-EU)from Art Andersen CPH. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Art Andersen CPH follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Copenhagen Blind Wall Controller supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Art Andersen CPH describes Copenhagen Blind Wall Controller as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using Li602025 batteries
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Copenhagen Blind Wall Controller
Notice: Use this procedure only in the event that the primary controller is lost or otherwise inoperable.
1. Rotate to area A and then press button four times within 1.5 seconds and do not release the button in the 4 th pressed, and the red LED will light ON.
2. After the red LED goes out, release the button within 2 seconds.
3. IDs are removed and all settings will reset to factory default.
1. Have Z-Wave™ Controller entered inclusion mode.
2. Rotate to area A and then press button three times within 1.5 seconds to enter the inclusion mode.
3. After add successful, the device will wake to receive the setting command from Z-Wave™ Controller about 20 seconds.
1. Have Z-Wave™ Controller entered exclusion mode.
2. Rotate to area A and then press button three times within 1.5 seconds to enter the exclusion mode. Node ID has been removed.
After the device adding to the network, it will wake-up once per day in default. When it wake-up it will broadcast the “Wake Up Notification” message to the network, and wake-up 20 seconds for receive the setting commands. The wake-up interval minimum setting is 30 minutes, and maximum setting is 120 hours. And the interval step is 30 minutes. If the user want to wake-up the device immediately, please rotate to area A and then press the button once. The device will wake-up 10 seconds.
Please note that this is a user manual Copenhagen Blind Wall Controller from Art Andersen CPH is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Copenhagen Blind Wall Controller and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.