The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Micro Inverter (80825401)from Autarco. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Autarco follow that link.
The Micro Inverter can measure information such as energy, voltage, current and temperature from a single solar panel. In addition, it is possible to monitor the (hardware) state of the product on the base of multiple error codes.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Micro Inverter supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Autarco describes Micro Inverter as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Supported Meter Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Press and hold the push button (inside the housing) for 2 seconds and release it to start the remove mode.
Caution: Risk of fatal injury from electric current. Make sure you are qualified to install this product.
- Adding can be done 2 different ways:
1. Startup the Micro Inverter by applying its power. The Add mode will go on for circa 30 minutes.
2. If the Micro Inverter is already mounted (and therefore provided of power) press and hold the push button (inside the housing) for 2 seconds and release it to start the add mode.
Factory reset Micro Inverter
Start the remove mode. During the remove mode press the button for 4 times within 1,5 seconds. Please only use this feature when the primary controller is missing.
Press and hold the pushbutton for 4 seconds to send a WAKE_UP_NOTIFICATION.
Please note that this is a user manual Micro Inverter from Autarco is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Micro Inverter and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.