The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Power On/Off Plug (T8344)from Axis Communications . To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Axis follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Power On/Off Plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Axis describes Power On/Off Plug as having the following features:
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Switch Type
- Electric Load Type
- Supported Notification Types
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into Inclusion mode.
2. Press the On/Off knob 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into Inclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into Exclusion mode.
2. Press the On/Off knob 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into Exclusion mode.
Factory reset Power On/Off Plug
Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
1. Press the On/Off knob 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press and hold the knob for 5 seconds.
3. Node ID is deleted. The device reverts to factory default state.
Please note that this is a user manual Power On/Off Plug from Axis Communications is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Power On/Off Plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.