The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Boulder AC Z-Wave Deadbolt (8252)from Baldwin. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Baldwin follow that link.
Backlit keypad with One touch locking
30 user codes
BHMA grade 2 certified
Full 128-bit encryption security
Drill and pick resistant backup keyway
SmartKey: Re-key the lock in seconds
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Boulder AC Z-Wave Deadbolt supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Baldwin describes Boulder AC Z-Wave Deadbolt as having the following features:
- Door Lock Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using AA batteries
- Supported Notification Types
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Initiate the process to add the lock to your system at your smart home controller.
When prompted by your smart home system to add the lock, press button “A” on the lock interior one time. The red LED will illuminate when the lock enters Add Mode.
Please allow time for the controller to add the lock to your system.
Follow your smart home system’s instructions to remove the lock from the network. When prompted by the system, press button A” on the lock interior once. The red LED will illuminate when the lock enters Remove mode.
Factory reset Boulder AC Z-Wave Deadbolt
A factory reset will delete all user codes associated with the lock and will remove itself from your smart home system.
Please only perform a factory reset when the primary controller is missing or inoperable.
To perform a factory reset, please perform the following:
1. Remove the battery pack
2. Press and HOLD the Program button while reinserting the battery pack.
3. Keep holding the button for 30 seconds until the lock beeps and the status LED flashes red.
4. Press the Program button once more. The status LED will flash green and red several times.
5. After a few seconds, the lock will initiate the door handing process.
Please note that this is a user manual Boulder AC Z-Wave Deadbolt from Baldwin is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Boulder AC Z-Wave Deadbolt and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.