The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Sump Pump Module (SPM1)from Basement Watchdog. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Basement Watchdog follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Sump Pump Module supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Basement Watchdog describes Sump Pump Module as having the following features:
- Battery powered using AA batteries
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1) Set up the inclusion mode at the controller; 2) Briefly press the switch once and the controller will indicate the unit has been included in the network. Also, the LED will blink when the inclusion completes. Inclusion and exclusion are always done at normal transmit power mode. This product can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from other manufacturers and/or other applications. All non-battery operated nodes within the network will act as repeaters regardless of vendor to increase reliability of the network.
1) Set up the exclusion mode at the controller; 2) Briefly press the switch once and then release. The controller will indicates the unit has been removed from the network. The LED will blink when the exclusion completes.
1 quick press of the program switch.
The SPM will send the Z-Wave TM Node information frame when the switch is briefly pressed. This is primarily used for inclusion as described above.
Factory reset Sump Pump Module
The unit can be reset to factory default via 3 quick presses of the program switch. Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
The SPM is designed such that it can be installed in either a Retrofit or a factory-installed mode. In the Retrofit mode, the SPM is attached the cold contacts on the outside of the Sump Pump Controller’s enclosure
Please note that this is a user manual Sump Pump Module from Basement Watchdog is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Sump Pump Module and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.