The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Tag Reader 500 (80820701)from BeNeXt B.V.. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from BeNeXt B.V follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Tag Reader 500 supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
BeNeXt B.V describes Tag Reader 500 as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using AA batteries
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
To include the Tag Reader 500 press and hold the enter button for two seconds (indication LED blinks shortly). Release the enter button now to start the inclusion (during the include routine the indication LED will blink twice per second.
To exclude the Tag Reader 500 press and hold the enter button for two seconds (indication LED blinks shortly). Release the enter button now to start the exclusion (during the exclude routine the indication LED will blink three times per 1,5 second.
Press and hold the enter button for 7 seconds, the indication LED will go on for 1 full second.
Factory reset Tag Reader 500
The Tag Reader 500 has an option to reset it self to factory settings. Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable
To reset the product to factory settings please do the following steps:
1. Press the enter button for 2 seconds, release the enter button to start the exclusion routine (indication LED will blink 3 times every second).
2. During the exclusion routine press enter button 4 times within 1,5 seconds to reset the product.
3. If ‘back to factory settings’ was successful the indication LED will go in for 1 full second on the end of the remove routine.
4. A DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY_NOTIFICATION is sent to the nodes associated in the lifeline group.
Please note that this is a user manual Tag Reader 500 from BeNeXt B.V. is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Tag Reader 500 and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.