The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Tag Reader 500 US (80820702)from BeNeXt B.V.. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from BeNeXt B.V follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Tag Reader 500 US supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
BeNeXt B.V describes Tag Reader 500 US as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using AA batteries
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
To include the Tag Reader 500 US press and hold the enter button for two seconds (indication LED blinks shortly). Release the enter button now to start the inclusion (during the inclusion routine the indication LED willblink twice per second).
To exclude the Tag Reader 500 US press and hold the enter button for two seconds (indication LED blinks shortly). Release the enter button now to start the exclusion (during the exclusion routine the indication LED willblink twice three times per 1,5 second).
Factory reset Tag Reader 500 US
The Tag Reader 500 US has an option to reset it self to factory settings. Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
To reset to factory settings please follow these steps:
1. Press the enter button for 2 seconds, release the enter button to start the remove routine (indication LED will blink 3 times every second).
2. During the remove routine press enter button 4 times within 1,5 seconds to reset the product.
3. If ‘back to factory settings’ was successful the indication LED will go in for 1 full second on the end of the remove routine.
4. A DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY_NOTIFICATION is sent to the nodes associated in the lifeline group.
Press and hold the button fpr 7 seconds, the indication LED will go on for 1 full second.
Please note that this is a user manual Tag Reader 500 US from BeNeXt B.V. is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Tag Reader 500 US and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.