The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product ClareOne Siren (ZW080-A17)from Clare Controls. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Clare Controls follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, ClareOne Siren supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Clare Controls describes ClareOne Siren as having the following features:
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: QR/PIN code can be found on the product.
1. Make sure the product is powered.
2. Set your main controller into its 'remove product' mode. Refer to its manual if you are unsure of how to perform.
3. Click button once.
4. Wait for the removing process to end.
5. Confirm the removing result. Successful removing will be confirmed by the Z-Wave controller’s message or LED status. If removing is successful, Network LED will slow flash 3 times and then off. Ifits Network LED allways stays off state, it indicates removing is unsuccessful.Repeat the above steps or contact us for further support if needed.
Factory reset ClareOne Siren
Reset procedure allows to restore theproduct back to its factory settings, which means all information about the Z-Wave controller anduser configuration will be deleted.
1. Make sure the product is powered.
2. Press and hold the buttonfor at least 20s, and then Factory Reset is performed.The product will issue a Device Reset Locally Command via its Lifeline to notify the Lifeline destination that the product has been reset to its factory default state. And it will perform the reset operation regardless of whether or not the delivery of the Device Reset Locally Notification is successful.
3. Pay attention to the Network LED state change. After few seconds the product will be reset and restarted, which is signaled with the Network LED slow flash 3 times and then off.
1.Power the product.
2. Set your main controller into its 'add product' mode. Refer to its manual if you are unsure of how to perform.
3.Click button once.Network LED will flash quickly which indicates entering inclusion mode, and Node Info will be issued for adding.
4.If your controller supports S2 security, and you want to add the product into S2 Authenticated network, please scanthe QR code or enter the PIN code (the underlined 5-digits of the DSK) when prompted. [IMPORTANT] QR/PIN code can be found on the product. A full DSK string can be found on the packaging.
5. Wait for the adding process to end.
6. Confirm the adding result. Successful adding will be confirmed by the Z-Wave controller’s message or LED status.If adding is successful, Network LED will light stays on and then off. If its Network LED slow flash 3 times and then off ,it indicates adding is unsuccessful.The product will auto-reset and then activate SmartStart. Repeat the above steps or contact us for further support if needed.
Please note that this is a user manual ClareOne Siren from Clare Controls is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have ClareOne Siren and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.