The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Humidity And Temperature Sensor (51112)from CLEVERIO. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from CLEVERIO follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Humidity And Temperature Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
CLEVERIO describes Smart Humidity And Temperature Sensor as having the following features:
- Battery powered using CR2450 batteries
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
- Press the Net_Button 3 times within 1.5s, Green LED is Blinking 3 times within 1 second.
- If Inclusion Process is successful, Green LED will turn off.
- Press the Net_Button 3 times within 1.5s.
- If Exclusion Process is successful, Green LED is Blinking 6 times, then turn off.
Factory reset Smart Humidity And Temperature Sensor
- Long press Net_Button at least 10 seconds in the product.
- Device Reset Locally notification is Transmitted.
Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Humidity And Temperature Sensor from CLEVERIO is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Humidity And Temperature Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.