The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Metering Plug (51110)from CLEVERIO. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from CLEVERIO follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Metering Plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
CLEVERIO describes Smart Metering Plug as having the following features:
- Supported Meter Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
- Click [Remove] icon in Z-Wave Controller.
- Press the SW_Button 3 times within 1.5s
- If remove Process is successful, blue LED is Blinking 6 times, then turn off.
- Click [Add] icon in Z-Wave Controller.
- Press the SW_Button 3 times within 1.5s, Blue LED is Blinking 3 times within 1 second.
- If add Process is successful, Blue LED will turn off.
Factory reset Smart Metering Plug
- Long press SW_Button at least 10 seconds.
- Device Reset Locally notification is Transmitted.
-Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Metering Plug from CLEVERIO is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Metering Plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.