The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product DIN Rail Power Switch Meter (PSM-DIN2-ZW)from Climax Technology. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Climax Technology follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, DIN Rail Power Switch Meter supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Climax Technology describes DIN Rail Power Switch Meter as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: The DSK information is stored in the QR code format that is printed on a label and adhered to the front side of the device, as example shown on the right hand side.
1. Connect the external power supply to the input connector and external devices to the output connector.
2. Put the Z-Wave Gateway or Control Panel into Inclusion mode (please refer to the Z-Wave Gateway or Control Panel manual).
3. Within 1.5 seconds, press the Function Button 3 times.
4. Refer to the operation manual of the Z-Wave Gateway or Control panel to complete the adding process.
5. If the device has already been added (included) into another Z-Wave Gateway/Control Panel, or if the device is unable to be added into the current Z-Wave Gateway/Control Panel, please exclude it first (see Removing Device) before attempting to include it into the current Z-Wave Gateway/Control Panel.
1. Put the Z-Wave Gateway or Control Panel into Exclusion mode (please refer to the Z-Wave Gateway or Control panel manual).
2. Within 1.5 seconds, press the Function Button 3 times and the device will be removed from the Z-Wave network.
Factory reset DIN Rail Power Switch Meter
(Only use factory reset when network Control Panel/Gateway is missing or inoperable).
#. Press and hold the Function Button of the device for 10 seconds to factory reset.
1. Regardless of whether power consumption increases or not, the Power Switch Meter will report its status every 10 minutes or every time when the Function Button is pressed and reset the timer.
2. When the Function Button is pressed, the Power Switch Meter will send Meter data.
3. When the power consumed changes by +/- 2W, Power Switch Meter will transmit a signal to Z-Wave Gateway/Panel.
4. When the power consumed changes by +0.1 kWh, Power Switch Meter will transmit a signal to Z-Wave Gateway/Panel.
Please note that this is a user manual DIN Rail Power Switch Meter from Climax Technology is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have DIN Rail Power Switch Meter and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.