The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Shutter Control (SCM-2ZW)from Climax Technology. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Climax Technology follow that link.
With SCM-2ZW, all roller shutters in the house can be configured to automatically open or close according to preset schedules and scenarios.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Shutter Control supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Climax Technology describes Shutter Control as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Window Covering Control Features
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
This product can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from other manufactures and/or other applications. All non-battery operated nodes within the network will act as repeaters regardless of vendor to increase reliability of the network.
1. Connect the power to Shutter Control (see manual’s Installation).
2. Put the Z-Wave gateway or control panel into Inclusion mode (please refer to the Z-Wave gateway or control panel manual).
3. Within 1.5 seconds, press the Function Button 3 times.
4. Refer to the operation manual of the Z-Wave gateway or control panel to complete the adding process.
5. If the device has already been added (included) into another Z-Wave Gateway/Control Panel, or if the device is unable to be added into the current Z-Wave Gateway/Control Panel, try removing it first (see Removing Device).
The device must be removed from existing Z-Wave network before being added into another.
1. Put the Z-Wave gateway or control panel into Exclusion mode (please refer to the Z-Wave gateway or control panel manual).
2. Within 1.5 seconds, press the Function Button 3 times and the device will be removed from the Z-Wave network.
Factory reset Shutter Control
(Only use factory reset when network Control Panel/Gateway is missing or inoperable).
Factory resetting the device will restore it to factory default settings (i.e. excluded from Z-Wave network). Please use the reset procedure only when the primary controller is missing or inoperable.
Press and hold the Function Button of the device for 10 seconds to factory reset.
Please note that this is a user manual Shutter Control from Climax Technology is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Shutter Control and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.