The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector (SDCO-1-AC)from Climax Technology. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Climax Technology follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Climax Technology describes Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Battery powered using AAA batteries
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Put the Z-Wave gateway or control panel into Inclusion mode (please refer to the Z-Wave gateway or control panel manual).
2. Within 1.5 seconds, press the button 3 times.
3. Refer to the operation manual of the Z-Wave gateway or control panel to complete the inclusion process.
4. If the sensor has already been included into another Z-Wave Gateway/Control Panel, or if the sensor is unable to be included into the current Z-Wave Gateway/Control Panel, please exclude it first (see Exclusion) before attempting to include it into the current Z-Wave Gateway/Control Panel.
The SDCO must be removed from existing Z-Wave network before being included into another.
1. Put the Z-Wave gateway or control panel into Exclusion mode (please refer to the Z-Wave gateway or control panel manual).
2. Within 1.5 seconds, press the button 3 times and the SDCO will be removed from the Z-Wave network.
Role Type: Always On Slave (AOS)
Factory reset Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector
(Only use factory reset when network Control Panel/Gateway is missing or inoperable).
#. Press and hold the button of the SDCO for 20 seconds. Release the button when you hear 3 beeps to perform factory reset.
Please note that this is a user manual Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector from Climax Technology is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.