The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In-Wall On/Off Switch Module (LIZY0005)from COMAP. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from COMAP follow that link.
The In-Wall On/Off Module is designed to control the on/off status of lighting and appliances load in your house. Two sets of dry contacts provide more wiring applications. For security, the unit can detect overheating and will turn off relay automatically to avoid damage. At 230V voltage, this module can support up to 2500W resistive, 1200W incandescent, 700W motor, or 320W (40W*8) fluorescent load.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In-Wall On/Off Switch Module supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
COMAP describes In-Wall On/Off Switch Module as having the following features:
- Gateway Has Preferred Partners
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Loads Controlled
- Supported Notification Types
- Switch Type
- Communications Protocol
- Electric Load Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into inclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
Factory reset In-Wall On/Off Switch Module
(This procedure should only be used when the primary controller is no longer operational.)
1. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press link key again and hold until LED is off (about 5 sec.).
3. Node ID is excluded, and the unit is returned to the factory default state.
Please note that this is a user manual In-Wall On/Off Switch Module from COMAP is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In-Wall On/Off Switch Module and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.