The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Home Control Smart Metering Plug (MT 02792)from devolo. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from devolo follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Home Control Smart Metering Plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
devolo describes Home Control Smart Metering Plug as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Supported Meter Type
- Switch Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Home Control Smart Metering Plug
Press the ON/OFF button for at least 10 sec. to reset the device to the factory defaults. After the reboot, the device starts Auto Inclusion again.
1. Put the Z-Wave® controller in Exclusion mode.
2. Press the ON/OFF button 3x within 1.2 seconds to put the device into Exclusion mode.
(indicated by white LED: 0.5 sec. ON, 0.5 sec. OFF)
3. Node ID is now removed.
(After the removal, the device starts again with Auto Inclusion mode.)
The Home Control Smart Metering Plug can be included using two different procedures:
Variant A: Auto Inclusion with the control unit
1. In the Z-Wave-compatible control unit, start the procedure for adding a new device automatically.
2. Plug the Home Control Smart Metering Plug into an available power socket. The Auto Inclusion is run.
During the 2-minute timeout of the Auto Inclusion, Node Information Frames are sent within a few seconds. In the auto inclusion, it is not necessary to press the ON/OFF button.
Variant B: Manual Inclusion with the control unit
If the time frame (2 minutes) of the Auto Inclusion procedure is exceeded, you can also include the Home Control Smart Metering Plug with the control unit manually.
1. In the Z-Wave -compatible control unit, start the procedure for adding a new device (inclusion).
2. Press the button of the connected Smart Metering Plug 3x within 1.2 seconds to start the inclusion process with the Z-Wave-compatible control unit.
Please note that this is a user manual Home Control Smart Metering Plug from devolo is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Home Control Smart Metering Plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.