The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Humidity Sensor (MT02755)from devolo. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from devolo follow that link.
It is the Z-Wave™ plus product, it support the security, OTA... Those newest features of the Z-Wave™ technology. Z-Wave™ is a wireless communication protocol designed for home automation, specifically to remotely control applications in residential and light commercial environments. The technology uses a low-power RF radio embedded or retrofitted into home electronics devices and systems, such as lighting, home access control, entertainment systems and household appliances.
This product can be included and operated in any Z-Wave™ network with other Z-Wave™ certified devices from other manufacturers and/or other applications. All non-battery operated nodes within the network will act as repeaters regardless of vendor to increase reliability of the
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Humidity Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
devolo describes Humidity Sensor as having the following features:
- Battery powered using CR123A batteries
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Have Z-Wave™ Controller entered inclusion mode.
2. Pressing the tamper key three times within 1.5
seconds to enter the inclusion mode.
3. After add successful, the device will wake to
receive the setting command from Z-Wave™
Controller about 20 seconds.
1. Have Z-Wave™ Controller entered exclusion mode.
2. Pressing tamper key three times within 1.5 seconds
to enter the exclusion mode.
Node ID has been excluded.
Factory reset Humidity Sensor
Notice: Use this procedure only in the event
that the primary controller is lost or
1. Pressing tamper key four times within 1.5 seconds
and do not release the tamper key in the 4 th
pressed, and the LED will light ON.
2. After 3 seconds the LED will turn OFF, after that
within 2 seconds, release the tamper key. If
successful, the LED will light ON one second.
Otherwise, the LED will flash once.
3. IDs are excluded and all settings will reset to
When the device power on, the device will wake about 20 seconds. In
this duration, the controller can communicate with the device. Normally
the device is always sleeping to save the battery energy.
1. Have Z-Wave™ Controller entered association mode.
2. Pressing tamper key three times within 1.5 seconds to enter the association mode.
Note: MT02756 are support 2 groups,
and MT02755 only support 1 group. The group 1 is for
receiving the report message, like triggered event,
temperature, humidity etc. The group 2 is for the light
control, the device will send the “Basic Set” command
to this group. And each group support 8 nodes maximum.
Please note that this is a user manual Humidity Sensor from devolo is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Humidity Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.