The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart LED Light Bulb (dtA19-750-27)from Domitech Products, LLC. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Domitech follow that link.
- Control lights remotely and save energy
- Compatible with smart home systems supporting Z-Wave
- 60 Watt equivalent light (750 lumens)
- Consumes only 9 watts of power
- 2700K soft light with frosted glass
- Instant ON and fully dimmable
- Functions as a Z-Wave signal repeater
- Very simple to include in your network
- Z-Wave Plus certified
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart LED Light Bulb supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Domitech describes Smart LED Light Bulb as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Turn off power to the light bulb socket
2. Follow the network controller instruction to place your network controller into exclusion mode to remove the dt light bulb from the network.
3. After being prompted by the network controller, turn On power to the light bulb. If successful, the LED light bulb will flash twice to indicate successful inclusion.
1. Turn Off power to the light bulb socket
2. Screw in the light bulb
3. Place your network controller into inclusion mode by following the controller manufacturer's instructions
4. Turn On power to the light bulb. If successful, the LED light bulb will flash twice to indicate successful inclusion.
5. If the controller/gateway shows it was a fail, repeat the procedure.
Note: If Inclusion still fails after the 2nd attempt, you need to first RESET the dt Smart Bulb before repeating the above steps.
Factory reset Smart LED Light Bulb
You may manually reset the light bulb as follows:
1. Flick the wall switch “OFF-ON” 4 times within 4 seconds.
2. The dt Smart Bulb will flash twice after Reset is successful.
Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is lost or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart LED Light Bulb from Domitech Products, LLC is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart LED Light Bulb and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.