The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Wave Smart Switch Cover (ZSC)from Domitech Products, LLC. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Domitech follow that link.
• Built-in Z-Wave radio - can control Z-Wave Light Bulb and switches/dimmers remotely and wirelessly
• Plug and play, simple setup. Fits over an existing wall switch.
• Manually turn on, off, dim your lights while keeping the smart light bulb always online in your home network
• Works with different types and brands of Z-Wave LED Light control devices
• Powered by Z-Wave® 500 Series module inside
• Manual reset capability
• Powered by 2 pieces of standard CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell with long battery life
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Wave Smart Switch Cover supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Domitech describes Z-Wave Smart Switch Cover as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Place your network controller into Exclude mode by following the controller manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Press any button on the ZSC.
3. The LED will flash twice and ZSC exclusion is successful.
1. Place your network controller into Inclusion mode by following the controller manufacturer’s instructions
2. Press any button on the ZSC
3. A green LED will flash twice to indicate that ZSC Inclusion is successful
Note: If Inclusion still fails after the 2nd attempt, you need to first manually RESET the ZSC before repeating the above steps.
Factory reset Z-Wave Smart Switch Cover
In an event that your primary controller is lost or otherwise inoperable, to reset or clear all network information, follow these steps:
Factory Reset: Press TOP button 5-times then press BOTTOM button 5-times within 5 seconds
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Wave Smart Switch Cover from Domitech Products, LLC is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Wave Smart Switch Cover and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.