The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In Wall Dimmer (PAD07-3E)from ECO LIFE ENGINEERING. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Eco Life Engineering follow that link.
Adding to Z-WaveTM Network
In the front casing, there is an on/off button (also an include button) with LED indicator below which is used to dim on and off or carries out inclusion, exclusion, reset or association. When first power applied, its LED flashes on and off alternately and repeatedly at 0.5 second intervals. It implies that it has not been assigned a node ID and start auto inclusion.
The function of auto inclusion will be executed as long as the dimmer does not have Node ID and just connect the switch to main power. Note: Auto inclusion timeout is 2 minute during which the node information of explorer frame will be emitted once every several seconds. Unlike “inclusion” function as shown in the table below, the execution of auto inclusion is free from pressing the On/Off button on the dimmer.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In Wall Dimmer supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Eco Life Engineering describes In Wall Dimmer as having the following features:
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Neutral Wire Required
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Put your Z-Wave controller into inclusion mode by following the instructions provided by the controller manufacturer.
2. Pressing Include button of PAD07 three times within 2 seconds will enter inclusion mode.
1. Put your Z-Wave controller into exclusion mode by following the instructions provided by the controller manufacturer.
2. Pressing Include button of PAD07 three times within 2 seconds will enter exclusion mode.
3. Node ID has been excluded.
Factory reset In Wall Dimmer
1. Pressing Include button of PAD07 three times within 2 seconds will enter inclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second, press Include button of PAD07 again for 5 seconds.
3. IDs are excluded.
*Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual In Wall Dimmer from ECO LIFE ENGINEERING is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In Wall Dimmer and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.