The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Motor controller (PAN08-3E)from ECO LIFE ENGINEERING. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Eco Life Engineering follow that link.
This in-wall Roller Shutter Controller is a transceiver which is a Z-Wave Plus™ enabled device and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave™ enabled network. Slim design let the Controller can easily hide itself into the wall box and that will be good for the house decoration.
The new smart relay calibration technology can reduce the inrush current caused by the load and let the module work perfectly with many kind of Roller Shutter.
This in-wall Roller Shutter Controller is able to detect position of the Shutter by using the patterned power measuring method, so it can be remote controlled not only fully up or down, but also can be adjusted to ex. 30% or 50%. And when manual controlled by push button, the controller also can memorize the position and send the new shutter position to its controller (ex. IP-Gateway).
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Motor controller supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Eco Life Engineering describes Motor controller as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Supported Meter Type
- Switch Type
- Window Covering Control Features
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Put your Z-Wave controller into exclusion mode by following the instructions provided by the controller manufacturer.
2. Pressing Include button three times within 2 seconds will enter exclusion mode.
1. Put your Z-Wave controller into inclusion mode by following the instructions provided by the controller manufacturer.
2. Pressing Include button three times within 2 seconds will enter inclusion mode.
Factory reset Motor controller
Use this procedure only in the event that the primary controller is lost or otherwise inoperable.
1. Pressing Include button three times within 2 seconds will enter inclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second, press Include button again for 5 seconds.
Please note that this is a user manual Motor controller from ECO LIFE ENGINEERING is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Motor controller and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.