The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product ECO-DIM.07 Z-Wave LED dimmer (ECO-DIM.07 Z-Wave)from EcoDim BV. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from EcoDim follow that link.
The dimmer has a range of 0-200W LED, and is able to dim 230V halogen and incandescent bulds, dimable LED-drivers and electronic transfomers.
The minimum and maximum light level of the dimmer can be adjusted via a potentiometer. It is protected against overload and interference signals.
Installation can be done via 2 wires, there is no need for a neutral wire!
It is suitable for most popular smarthome systems, and the frame systems of the most popular brands can be used: Busch-Jaeger, Merten by Schneider, Berker by Hager, Niko, Gira, Jung and Peha.
The dimmer is compatible with 95% of all dimmable LED lights.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, ECO-DIM.07 Z-Wave LED dimmer supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
EcoDim describes ECO-DIM.07 Z-Wave LED dimmer as having the following features:
- Communications Connections
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: You can scan the QR code with an android Phone. For example, the QR code may be scanned by the application provided with your SmartStart compatible Z-Wave controller. (The data for each dimmer is different).
Note: If your controller does not support SmartStart inclusion, please refer to the manual for your controller for non-SmartStart inclusion.
Product Classic Inclusion Description
1. Set primary controller/gateway into inclusion mode (If you don’t know how to do this, please refer to your primary controller’s manual on how to turn your controller into inclusion mode).
2. Short press 2 times the reset button, it will set the dimmer controller into inclusion mode.25 seconds timeout if there is no reply from the Z-Wave primary controller, repeat the operation.
3. The dimmer controller will be added to the Z-Wave network.
1. Set primary controller/gateway into exclusion mode (If you don’t know how to do this, please refer to your primary controller’s manual on how to turn your controller into exclusion mode).
2. Short press 2 times the reset button, it will set the dimmer controller into exclusion mode (The dimmer controller already exists a Z-Wave network). 25 seconds timeout if there is no reply from the Z-Wave primary controller, repeat the operation.
3. The dimmer controller will be removed from the Z-Wave network.
The Dimmer will start SmartStart Inclusion when it is removed from a Z-wave network.
Factory reset ECO-DIM.07 Z-Wave LED dimmer
Press and hold down reset button for over 4 seconds, the dimmer controller will be reset to factory defaults.
This procedure should only be used when the primary controller is inoperable.
Reset Dimmer controller to factory default settings will sets the Dimmer to not in z-wave network state, delete the Association setting and restore the Configuration setting to the default.
The Dimmer controller will start SmartStart Inclusion when it is reset.
Please note that this is a user manual ECO-DIM.07 Z-Wave LED dimmer from EcoDim BV is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have ECO-DIM.07 Z-Wave LED dimmer and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.