The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Push button 3025 (SB41CxxZWE)from Eelectron SpA. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Eelectron follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Push button 3025 supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Eelectron describes Push button 3025 as having the following features:
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Neutral Wire Required
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Type
- Electric Load Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Only a controller has the ability to remove a device from the Z-Wave network where is included.
SB41CxxZWE is compatible with all certified Z-Wave controllers.
The exclusion procedure must be initiated by the controller and ended on the device that can be removed with the triple consecutive pressing of one of the buttons on the device.
The device supports both the mechanism “Network Wide Inclusion” (which offers the possibility of inclusion in a network even though the device is not directly related to the controller) and the “Normal Inclusion”.
If the device is in factory default configuration, the single click of one of the buttons, starts the “Network Wide Inclusion” process that lasts for a time between 15 and 30 seconds.
Factory reset Push button 3025
To restore the device to the original factory configuration one of the following methods can be adopted:
1. Remove the device from the Z-Wave network using the controller;
2. Disconnect the device from the main power supply and reconnect it pressing consecutively six times one of its buttons within 1 minute from the device start. Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
INFO: Upon removal, if the device (node) is included in a network it notifies to other devices its removal (Device Reset Locally Notification).
If the device receives a notification of removal from part of another device in the network, the associations of the latter will be removed.
Please note that this is a user manual Push button 3025 from Eelectron SpA is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Push button 3025 and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.