The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (120/277VAC) (43074/ZW4009DV)from Enbrighten. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Enbrighten follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (120/277VAC) supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Enbrighten describes In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (120/277VAC) as having the following features:
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- Neutral Wire Required
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to remove a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your device, press and release the top or bottom of the wireless smart switch (rocker).
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to add a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your device, press and release the top or bottom of the wireless smart switch (rocker).
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: The controller’s app will indicate if it has discovered the switch. If prompted by the controller to enter the S2 security code, refer to the QR code/security number on the side of the box or the QR code label on the product (see Figure 1).
Factory reset In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (120/277VAC)
1. Quickly press ON (top) button three times then immediately press the OFF (Bottom) button three times. The LED will flash ON/OFF five times when completed successfully. Note: This should only be used if your network’s primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (120/277VAC) from Enbrighten is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (120/277VAC) and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.