The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In-Wall Tamper Resistant Smart Outlet (55256/ZW1002)from Enbrighten. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Enbrighten follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In-Wall Tamper Resistant Smart Outlet supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Enbrighten describes In-Wall Tamper Resistant Smart Outlet as having the following features:
- Switch Type
- Electric Load Type
- Neutral Wire Required
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: If prompted by the controller to enter the S2 security code, refer to the
QR code/security number on the side of the box or the QR code label on
the product (see Figure 1). Enter the 5-digit PIN code.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to add a device to the Z-Wave network. 2. Once the controller is ready to add your device, press and release the program button.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to remove a device to the Z-Wave network. 2. Once the controller is ready to add your device, press and release the manual/program button.
Factory reset In-Wall Tamper Resistant Smart Outlet
Press the button three times, then press and hold the button for at least three seconds. The LED will blink five times to confirm.
Please note that this is a user manual In-Wall Tamper Resistant Smart Outlet from Enbrighten is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In-Wall Tamper Resistant Smart Outlet and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.