The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Wave LED Light Bulb (39723)from Enbrighten. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Enbrighten follow that link.
- Control lights remotely and save energy
- Compatible with smart home systems supporting Z-Wave
- 60 Watt equivalent light (750 lumens)
- Consumes only 9 watts of power
- 2700K soft light with frosted glass
- Instant ON and fully dimmable
- Functions as a Z-Wave signal repeater
- Very simple to include in your network
- Z-Wave Plus certified
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Wave LED Light Bulb supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Enbrighten describes Z-Wave LED Light Bulb as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Please note, the Configuration Parameter list will appear on the Jasco Enbrighten web site.
Factory reset Z-Wave LED Light Bulb
You may manually reset the light bulb as follows:
1. Flick the wall switch “OFF-ON” 4 times within 4 seconds.
2. The dt Smart Bulb will flash twice after Reset is successful.
Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is lost or otherwise inoperable.
1. Turn Off power to the light bulb socket
2. Screw in the light bulb
3. Place your network controller into inclusion mode by following the controller manufacturer's instructions
4. Turn On power to the light bulb. If successful, the LED light bulb will flash twice to indicate successful inclusion.
5. If the controller/gateway shows it was a fail, repeat the procedure.
Note: If Inclusion still fails after the 2nd attempt, you need to first RESET the dt Smart Bulb before repeating the above steps.
1. Turn off power to the light bulb socket
2. Follow the network controller instruction to place your network controller into exclusion mode to remove the dt light bulb from the network.
3. After being prompted by the network controller, turn On power to the light bulb. If successful, the LED light bulb will flash twice to indicate successful exclusion.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Wave LED Light Bulb from Enbrighten is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Wave LED Light Bulb and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.