The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Wave LED Light Bulb (52190/ ZW7105)from Enbrighten. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Enbrighten follow that link.
- Control lights remotely and save energy
- Compatible with smart home systems supporting Z-Wave
- 60 Watt equivalent light (750 lumens)
- Consumes only 9 watts of power
- 2700K soft light with frosted glass
- Instant ON and fully dimmable
- Functions as a Z-Wave signal repeater
- Very simple to include in your network
- Z-Wave Plus certified
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Wave LED Light Bulb supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Enbrighten describes Z-Wave LED Light Bulb as having the following features:
- Electric Load Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Z-Wave LED Light Bulb
Starting with the bulb on, cycle the wall switch OFF/ON four times.
1. Turn the switch off, pause one second, then turn back ON.
2. Repeat three times (four times total).
3. The smart bulb flashes twice when reset.
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: If prompted by the controller to enter the S2 security code, refer to the QR code/security number on the side
of the box or the QR code label on the product (see Figure 1).
1. When initially powered, the bulb is in SmartStart inclusion mode. If your hub supports SmartStart, scan the QR code.
2. To change to classic inclusion mode, turn bulb OFF, then ON three times. The bulb rapidly flashes four times to indicate classic mode.
3. To change back to SmartStart inclusion mode, turn the bulb OFF, then ON three times. The bulb rapidly flashes six times to indicate SmartStart mode.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to remove a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your device, turn ON the light switch. The smart bulb flashes twice when
removed from the network.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Wave LED Light Bulb from Enbrighten is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Wave LED Light Bulb and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.