The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Ceiling Mounted PIR Motion Sensor (ZWN-BPC)from Enerwave Green Automation. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Enerwave Green Automation follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Ceiling Mounted PIR Motion Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Enerwave Green Automation describes Ceiling Mounted PIR Motion Sensor as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using AA batteries
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. When the controller is in add mode, press and hold the program button of ZWN-BPC for 2 second, and then the controller will verify the add.
2. When the controller is in remove mode, press and hold the program button of ZWN-BPC for 2 second, and then the controller will remove it from the current Z-Wave network.
Factory reset Ceiling Mounted PIR Motion Sensor
3. Once program button is pressed and hold for 10 second, the device will send a device reset locally notification to controller. Then clear all the module. Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Once short press the program button it will send singlecast wake up notification to controller devices.
Please note that this is a user manual Ceiling Mounted PIR Motion Sensor from Enerwave Green Automation is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Ceiling Mounted PIR Motion Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.