The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Wave Magnetic Door/Window Sensor (ZWN-BDS)from Enerwave Green Automation. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Enerwave Green Automation follow that link.
that indirectly controls lights and appliances throughout your house.
It is fully compatible with other Z-Wave certified device from other
manufacturers and/or other applications. When magnetic contact is
broken, such as a door or window being opened, the ZWN-BDS
transmits Open/Close status to the gateway.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Wave Magnetic Door/Window Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Enerwave Green Automation describes Z-Wave Magnetic Door/Window Sensor as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using CR2 batteries
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
2. When the primary controller is in the removing mode, flick the
paddle 3 times in the 1.5 second. The primary controller will verify
removing, remove the module from the current Z-Wave network.
1. When the primary controller is in the adding mode, flick the paddle
3 times in the 1.5 second. The primary controller will verify the adding.
Factory reset Z-Wave Magnetic Door/Window Sensor
4. Flick the program button 3 times in the 1.5 second then press once
notification to controller. Then clear all of information for the network, and restore factory defaults, and reset the module. Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
3. Short press the program button of ZWN-BDS ,that will send a wake up notification.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Wave Magnetic Door/Window Sensor from Enerwave Green Automation is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Wave Magnetic Door/Window Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.