The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In-Wall Smart Outlet (ZW32)from EVA LOGIK. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Eva Logik follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In-Wall Smart Outlet supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Eva Logik describes In-Wall Smart Outlet as having the following features:
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to include your device, press up and release the toggle to include it in the network.
3. Once your controller has confirmed that the device has been included, refresh the Z-Wave network to optimize performance.
The device is associated in the same group when it included in setting process. Now you can control your Z-Wave device according to groups, scenes, schedules and automation programmed.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to Exclude your device, press up and release the toggle to exclude it from the network.
Factory reset In-Wall Smart Outlet
1. Triple press the front button and hold the upper paddle for at least 10 seconds.
2. Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual In-Wall Smart Outlet from EVA LOGIK is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In-Wall Smart Outlet and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.