The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product S2 In-wall Smart ON/OFF Switch (ZW30)from EVA LOGIK. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Eva Logik follow that link.
All non-battery operated nodes within the network will act as repeaters regardless of vendor to increase reliability of the network.
Each module is designed to act as a repeater,which will re-transmit a radio frequency (RF) signal by routing the signal
around obstacles and radio dead spots to ensure that the signal is received at its intended destination.
ZW30 is a security enabled Z-Wave plus device. A security Enabled Z-Wave Plus Controller must be used in order to fully utilize the product.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, S2 In-wall Smart ON/OFF Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Eva Logik describes S2 In-wall Smart ON/OFF Switch as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Type
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude
a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to Exclude your device, press up and
release for threes times the front button to exclude it from the network.
Factory reset S2 In-wall Smart ON/OFF Switch
Press click Z-Wave button3 times quickly,and hold the third time for at least 10 seconds. to restore the device to the factory.Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include
a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to include your device, press up and
Release for threes times the toggle to include it in the network.
3. Once your controller has confirmed that the device has been included, refresh the
Z-Wave network to optimize performance.
4. The device is associated in the same group when it included in setting process.
Now you can control your Z-Wave device according to groups, scenes, schedules
and automation programmed.
Please note that this is a user manual S2 In-wall Smart ON/OFF Switch from EVA LOGIK is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have S2 In-wall Smart ON/OFF Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.