The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Shock Sensor (ZW1105)from EVA LOGIK. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Eva Logik follow that link.
When vibration is detected, the sensor will transmit an alarm signal to controller.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Shock Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Eva Logik describes Shock Sensor as having the following features:
- Battery powered using AAA*2 batteries
- Supported Notification Types
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Shock Sensor
1. Press and hold Tamper switch for at least 3 seconds while you insert the batteries.
2. Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing
or otherwise inoperable.
The sensor was wake up when Tamper switch on or sensor detect vibration after mounted on site.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude a device
from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to Exclude your device, triple click the Tamper switch
to exclude it from the network
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include a device to
the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to include your device, triple click the Tamper switch
to include it in the network.
3. Once your controller has confirmed that the device has been included, refresh the
Z-Wave network to optimize performance.
4. The device is associated in the same group when it included in setting process.
Now you can control your Z-Wave device according to groups, scenes, schedules
and automation programmed.
Please note that this is a user manual Shock Sensor from EVA LOGIK is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Shock Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.