The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Dimmer Plug (AD147-6)from Everspring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Everspring follow that link.
The mini Dimmer Plug is designed to control the on/off status of lighting and appliances load in your house. The unit also provides dimmer function which is only applicable to light bulbs. At 220-240V voltage, this Dimmer Plug can support connected load of 6 - 250W.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Dimmer Plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Everspring describes Dimmer Plug as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode. (Please refer to the documentation for the location of the link key.)
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into inclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode. (Please refer to the documentation for the location of the link key.)
Factory reset Dimmer Plug
(This procedure should only be used when the network primary controller is inoperable.)
1. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press link key again and hold it until LED is off (about 5 seconds). (Please refer to the documentation for the location of the link key.)
3. Node ID is excluded. The device reverts to factory default state and will be in auto-inclusion mode for 4 minutes.
Please note that this is a user manual Dimmer Plug from Everspring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Dimmer Plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.