The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Indoor Voice Siren (SE813-1)from Everspring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Everspring follow that link.
It also has a separate piezoelectric siren to emit a deafening sound when activated under emergency.
In addition, the built in digital temperature sensor and humidity sensor reports environmental condition to the controller.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Indoor Voice Siren supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Everspring describes Indoor Voice Siren as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Supported Notification Types
- Battery powered using LR14 batteries
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the Link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into inclusion mode.
2. Press the Link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
Factory reset Indoor Voice Siren
1. Press the Link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press the Link button again and hold for 5 seconds.
3. Node ID is excluded. The unit reverts to factory default state.
(This procedure should only be used when the controller is missing or inoperable.)
Please note that this is a user manual Indoor Voice Siren from Everspring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Indoor Voice Siren and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.