The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Metering Mini Plug (AN181-6)from Everspring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Everspring follow that link.
The Metering Plug is designed to control the on/off status of lighting and appliances load in your house. For metering the unit can detect up to 10485.75kW/h before resetting to 0 and can support wattage, voltage, ampere, and PF detection. The unit can also detect overload upon which the unit will switch off relay and keep LED flashing until power is off and re-applied. At 220-240V voltage, this Plug can support up to 2500W resistive, 1200W incandescent, 700W motor, or 320W (40W*8) fluorescent load.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Metering Mini Plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Everspring describes Metering Mini Plug as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into inclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode. (Please refer to the documentation for the location of the link key.)
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode. (Please refer to the documentation for the location of the link key.)
Factory reset Metering Mini Plug
(This procedure should only be used when the network primary controller is inoperable.)
1. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press link key again and hold it until LED is off (about 5 seconds). (Please refer to the documentation for the location of the link key.)
3. Node ID is excluded. The device reverts to factory default state and will be in auto-inclusion mode for 4 minutes..
Please note that this is a user manual Metering Mini Plug from Everspring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Metering Mini Plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.