The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Metering Plug (AN188-2)from Everspring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Everspring follow that link.
Compact in design, yet certified for safety by makes it suitable for plugging into any power outlet. The metering plug can support wattage, voltage, ampere, and measurement. The unit can also detect overload upon which the unit will switch off relay and keep LED flashing until power is off and re-applied.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Metering Plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Everspring describes Metering Plug as having the following features:
- Supported Notification Types
- Supported Meter Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into inclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
Factory reset Metering Plug
1. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press link key again and hold it until LED is off (about 5 seconds).
3. Node ID is excluded. The device reverts to factory default state and will be in auto-inclusion mode for 25 secs.
(Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing, or otherwise inoperable.)
Please note that this is a user manual Metering Plug from Everspring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Metering Plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.