The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product on/off mini plug (AN180-2)from Everspring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Everspring follow that link.
The On/Off Mini Plug is designed to control the on/off status of appliances load in your house. At 220-240V voltage, this Plug can support up to 1500W resistive.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, on/off mini plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Everspring describes on/off mini plug as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into inclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
Factory reset on/off mini plug
1. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press link key again and hold it until LED is off (about 5 seconds).
3. Node ID is excluded. The device reverts to factory default state and will be in auto-inclusion mode for 4 minutes.
4. Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual on/off mini plug from Everspring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have on/off mini plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.