The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product On/Off Plug (AN301-3)from Everspring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Everspring follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, On/Off Plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Everspring describes On/Off Plug as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Electric Load Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: If you are connecting this unit to a Z-WaveTM Controller that utilizes the S2 security protocol, you may be asked to enter a 5 digit Device Specific Key (DSK) that is unique to each unit by your controller. This can be found in one of two places:
- on th
1. Put the Z-WaveTM Controller into inclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-WaveTM Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
Factory reset On/Off Plug
1. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press link key again and hold until LED is off (about 5 seconds).
3. Node ID is excluded. The device reverts to factory default stat
Please note that this is a user manual On/Off Plug from Everspring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have On/Off Plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.