The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Panic Button (AC136-1)from Everspring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Everspring follow that link.
The Panic Button is a portable wireless switch designed to control the Panic/Disarm status of other associated devices thru the Z-Wave controller. After receiving the signals emitted by the Panic Button, the Z-Wave controller can then give commands or operate according to its own settings. Its great compatibility with Z-Wave products makes it suitable for smart home cloud based platforms.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Panic Button supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Everspring describes Panic Button as having the following features:
- Switch Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Supported Notification Types
- Battery powered using AAA batteries
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1.Put the Z-Wave Controller into inclusion mode.
2.Press the link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
After it has been included into a Z-Wave network, the detector will go to sleep but will send a Wakeup Notification Command periodically at preset period to the controller. The detector will stay awake for 10 seconds at least and then go back to sleep to conserve battery life.
Factory reset Panic Button
1. Press the link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press the link button again and hold for 5 seconds.
3. Node ID is excluded. The device reverts to factory default state.
(This procedure should only be used when the controller is inoperable.)
Please note that this is a user manual Panic Button from Everspring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Panic Button and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.