The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Plug (AN370-3)from Everspring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Everspring follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Everspring describes Smart Plug as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Electric Load Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: If you are connecting this unit to a Z-WaveTM Controller that utilizes the S2 security protocol, you may be asked to enter a 5 digit Device Specific Key (DSK) that is unique to each unit by your controller. This can be found in one of two places:
- on the QR code label on the unit
- on the insert card inside the packaging
1. Put the Z-WaveTM Controller into inclusion mode.
2. Press the button three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-WaveTM Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the button three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
Factory reset Smart Plug
1. Press the button three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press link key again and hold until LED is off (about 5 seconds).
3. Node ID is excluded. The device reverts to factory default state and will be in auto-inclusion mode for 4 minutes.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Plug from Everspring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.