The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Universal module with 3 In 3 Out (SA301-1)from Everspring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Everspring follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Universal module with 3 In 3 Out supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Everspring describes Universal module with 3 In 3 Out as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Battery powered using 1.5V AAA batteries
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1.Put the Z-Wave Controller into inclusion mode.
2.Press the Link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the Link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
Factory reset Universal module with 3 In 3 Out
1. Press the Link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press the Link button again and hold for 5 seconds.
3. Node ID is excluded. The unit reverts to factory default state.
(This procedure should only be used when the controller is inoperable.)
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: If you are connecting this unit to a Z-Wave Controller that utilizes the S2 security protocol, you may be asked by your controller to enter a 5-digit PIN that is unique to each unit. This can be found in one of two places:
- on the QR code label on the back of the unit
- on the insert card inside the packaging.
3 sets of input terminals, supporting dry contact or analog input
Threshold level can be set for each input
Notifies controller when input triggers
3 sets of relay output terminals, delivering NC/NO dry contact output*
Output can be set to activate automatically when input terminals trigger
Backup battery during power loss
Notifies controller if power loss/recovers and when backup battery becomes low
Tamper switch to detect removal from its mount
Supports Z-Wave S2 security protocol with security-enabled Controller
Please note that this is a user manual Universal module with 3 In 3 Out from Everspring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Universal module with 3 In 3 Out and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.