The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Wall Switch-on/off Button (AC137-1)from Everspring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Everspring follow that link.
This product supports the S2 security protocol that uses encrypted Z-Wave Plus messages to communicate to other security-enabled Z-Wave Plus products. A security-enabled Z-Wave Plus Controller must be used in order to fully utilize the security features of this product.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Wall Switch-on/off Button supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Everspring describes Wall Switch-on/off Button as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Supported Notification Types
- Switch Type
- Battery powered using AAA batteries
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Wall Switch-on/off Button
1. Press the link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press the link button again and hold for 5 seconds.
3. Node ID is excluded. The device reverts to factory default state.
(This procedure should only be used when the controller is inoperable.)
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into
2. Press the link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
The time interval between Wakeup Notification Commands can be set in the Wakeup Command Class based on the range values below:
Minimum Wake Up Interval 600s (10 minutes)
Maximum Wake Up Interval 86400s (1 day)
Default Wake Up Interval 14400s (4 hours)
Wake Up Interval Step Seconds 600s (10 minutes)
Please note that this is a user manual Wall Switch-on/off Button from Everspring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Wall Switch-on/off Button and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.