The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product wireless dimmer plug (AD147-2)from Everspring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Everspring follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, wireless dimmer plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Everspring describes wireless dimmer plug as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset wireless dimmer plug
1. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press link key again and hold it until LED is off (about 5 seconds).
3. Node ID is excluded. The device reverts to factory default state and will be in auto-inclusion mode for 4 minutes.
4. Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing, or otherwise inoperable
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into inclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the link key three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
Please note that this is a user manual wireless dimmer plug from Everspring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have wireless dimmer plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.