The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Wave 700 MOS Dimmer (AD370-0)from Everspring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Everspring follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Wave 700 MOS Dimmer supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Everspring describes Z-Wave 700 MOS Dimmer as having the following features:
- Electric Load Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: Page 2: Adding to Z-Wave Network
Note: If the Z-Wave Controller utilizes S2 security protocol, you may be asked to enter a 5 digit Device Specific Key (DSK) .This can be found in one of two places:
- on the QR code label on the back of the unit
- on the insert card inside the packaging
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into inclusion mode.
2. Press the link key or external switch three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the link key or external switch three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
Factory reset Z-Wave 700 MOS Dimmer
1. Press the link key or external switch three times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press link key or external switch again and hold until LED is off (about 5 seconds).
3. Node ID is excluded. The device reverts to factory default state and will be in auto-inclusion mode for 4 minutes.
(This procedure should only be used when the network primary controller is inoperable.)
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Wave 700 MOS Dimmer from Everspring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Wave 700 MOS Dimmer and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.