The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Wave 700 series USB Dongle (SA370-2)from Everspring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Everspring follow that link.
- Plugs into standard USB port
- Z-Wave 700 series with longer wireless range
- Requires controller software compatible to the sigma designs serial API
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Wave 700 series USB Dongle supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Everspring describes Z-Wave 700 series USB Dongle as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Z-Wave 700 series USB Dongle
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Wave 700 series USB Dongle from Everspring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Wave 700 series USB Dongle and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.