The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product AMZ Z-Wave (AMZ)from FAKRO. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from FAKRO follow that link.
FAKRO AMZ Z-Wave electrically is controlled by remote control or by wall switch in wireless system Z-Wave. In an emergency, the awning blind can be controlled by service button located on the awning blind. The awning blind is powered by 15VDC. Motor nominal current is 1.4A.
The AMZ Z-Wave awning blind has three extremes:
- Maximum extension (encoder maximum position)
- Completely rolled up (encoder minimum position)
- Current limiting protecting awning blind against damage and user against accidental injury resulting from the contact with moving elements of awning blind.
There are three association groups in awning blind FAKRO AMZ Z-Wave:
- Life Line – group for position reporting awning blind after each a stoppage and alarm reporting (overcurrent, damage encoders). This group can be a maximum 1 device.
- Basic Repeat – group used to transfer the received basic commands to the devices included in this group. This group can be a maximum 5 devices.
- Multilevel Repeat – group used to transfer the received multilevel commands to the devices included in this group. This group can be a maximum 5 devices.
Power voltage: 15V DC
Rated current: 1,4 A
Current limit: YES
Speed: 13 r.p.m
Temperature of usage: (-10oC) do (65oC)
Supplying cable: 2 x 0,75 mm2
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, AMZ Z-Wave supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
FAKRO describes AMZ Z-Wave as having the following features:
- Outdoor Use
- Switch Type
- Supported Notification Types
- Window Covering Control Features
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Exclude - This function allow you to remove awning blind from the network Z-Wave. Follow the procedur removing device from the network Z-Wave according to user manual supplied with the product. Then, press the programming button P on the awning blind for 1 second. Function removes information only about newtork Z-Wave.
Include - This function allow you to add awning blind to the network Z-Wave. Follow the procedur adding device to the network Z-Wave according to user manual supplied with the product. Then, press the programming button P on the awning blind for 1 second.
Autoinclusion - This feature allow you to add hard to reach devices to Z-Wave network. 3-times ON and OFF the power awning blind (OFF-ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON) causes the introduction of awning blind to Autoinclusion mode. Please note that the procedure has been started the time between on and off can not exceed 20s. Autoinclusion mode is activated for a maximum of 10 minutes. During this time, we can add an awning to any Z-Wave controller running in the Include procedure.
Factory reset AMZ Z-Wave
Device Reset Locally – This function allows you to reset the Z-Wave network without the use of Z-Wave controller. Press 5 times the programming button P fast, the awning blind was removed from the Z-Wave network, restore the default parameters, name and locations.
Parameter Reset Locally – Press fast 3 times P button on the Awning Blind. Function removes information about parameters.
Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual AMZ Z-Wave from FAKRO is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have AMZ Z-Wave and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.