The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product H2 (FCP-01)from FESCO. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from FESCO follow that link.
2. Plug-in parts for easy installation
3. Precise gas leakage detection assures safety
4. Prevents malfunction perfectly with dual electronic fire monitoring control
5. Anticorrosive stainless temperature sensor with high sensitivity
6. Excellent dual disaster prevention system and wide protection area (0.6m2)
7. Power saving electronic gas valve
8. By using this application, you can check the conditions and use smart
functions such as valve control and timer alarm.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, H2 supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
FESCO describes H2 as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
After doing inclusion action on controller, then hold 5 seconds “STOP SOUND” button till hearing beep once
After doing exclusion action on controller, then hold 5 seconds “STOP SOUND” button till hearing beep once
Factory reset H2
Hold 10 seconds “STOP SOUND” button till hearing beep once
-Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable
Please note that this is a user manual H2 from FESCO is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have H2 and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.