The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Era Inn Edge S AC ZW BD (E EDGE SI 620 AC ZWA BD)from FIBARO. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Fibaro follow that link.
This product can be operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified products from other manufacturers.
All mains operated nodes within the network will act as repeaters regardless of vendor to increase reliability of the network.
This product supports the Over The Air (OTA) feature for the product's firmware upgrade.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Era Inn Edge S AC ZW BD supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Fibaro describes Era Inn Edge S AC ZW BD as having the following features:
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Window Covering Control Features
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Make sure the product is powered.
2. Set your main controller into its 'remove product' mode. Refer to its manual if you are unsure of how to perform.
3. Quickly, triple click any one of the buttons.
4. Wait for the removing process to end.
5. Confirm the removing result. Successful removing will be confirmed by the Z-Wave controller’s message or LED status. If removing is successful, Green LED will become flash slowly. If its Red LED becomes solid for 3s and then off, it indicates removing is unsuccessful.
Repeat the above steps or contact us for further support if needed.
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: QR/PIN code can be found on the product.
1. Power the product.
2. Set your main controller into its 'add product' mode. Refer to its manual if you are unsure of how to perform.
3. Quickly, triple click any one of the buttons. Green LED will flash quickly which indicates entering inclusion mode, and Node Info will be issued for adding.
4. If your controller supports S2 security, and you want to add the product into S2 Authenticated network, please scan the QR code or enter
the PIN code (the underlined 5-digits of the DSK) when prompted. [IMPORTANT] QR/PIN code can be found on the product. A full DSK string can be found on the packaging.
5. Wait for the adding process to end.
6. Confirm the adding result. Successful adding will be confirmed by the Z-Wave controller’s message or LED status. If adding is successful,Green LED will become solid for 3s and then off. If its Red LED become solid for 3s and then Green LED flash slowly, it indicates adding is unsuccessful. The product will auto-reset and then activate SmartStart. Repeat the above steps or contact us for further support if needed.
The classic manually inclusion will exit if triple click any one of buttons during the adding process. Its Red LED will become solid for 3s and then Green LED flashes slowly. The product will auto-reset and activate SmartStart
Factory reset Era Inn Edge S AC ZW BD
Reset procedure allows to restore the product back to its factory settings, which means all information about the Z-Wave controller and user configuration will be deleted.
1. Make sure the product is powered.
2. Press and hold any one of the buttons for at least 20s, and then Factory Reset is performed. The product will issue a Device Reset Locally Command via its Lifeline to notify the Lifeline destination that the product has been reset to its factory default state. And it will perform the reset operation regardless of whether or not the delivery of the Device Reset Locally Notification is successful.
3. Pay attention to the color change of the indicator light. After few seconds the product will be reset and restarted, which is signaled with the slowly flash Green LED indicator color.
Please note that this is a user manual Era Inn Edge S AC ZW BD from FIBARO is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Era Inn Edge S AC ZW BD and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.