The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Meter Switch (FX-S69A)from FLEX AUTOMATION. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Flex Automation follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Meter Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Flex Automation describes Meter Switch as having the following features:
- Supported Meter Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Meter Switch
1. To reset, press the socket on/off button three times within 1.5 seconds
2. then the fourth time, press and hold for seconds until the socket LED is off
3. the socket reset successfully
Use the ""Reset"" procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable
1. Enter your Z-Wave controller into inclusion mode
2. Press the socket on/off button three times within 1.5 seconds to be included.
1. Enter your Z-Wave controller into exclusion mode
2. Press the socket on/off button three times within 1.5 seconds to be excluded.
Please note that this is a user manual Meter Switch from FLEX AUTOMATION is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Meter Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.