The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Flood & Temperature Sensor (FTS05)from FortrezZ LLC. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from FortrezZ follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Flood & Temperature Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
FortrezZ describes Flood & Temperature Sensor as having the following features:
- Supported Notification Types
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using AA alkaline batteries
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1) Set up the Add/Inclusion mode at the controller; 2) Briefly press the switch once and the controller will indicate the unit has been added into the network. Also, the LED will blink 2 quick blinks when complete.
1) Set up the Remove/Exclusion mode at the controller; 2) Press and hold the switch for approx. 2 seconds and then release. The controller will indicates the unit has been removed from the network. The LED will blink 4 quick blinks when complete.
To initiate manual wakeup, press the program button once, while in network. Device stays awake for 10 seconds or longer if communicating with the controller.
Factory reset Flood & Temperature Sensor
Reset the device to factory Defaults - Press and hold the program button for longer than 15 seconds. When complete, the LED will flash approx. 30 times. This can be done while the device is either in or out of a network. Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable. Caution – When this is done in-network, the device will no longer be in the network and all configurations and associations will be set to default.
Over-the-Air (OTA) Firmware Update mode – If running on batteries, a firmware update should only be done with new batteries. Quickly press the program button 3 times while in-network and then activate your controller’s update mode. Caution – This should not be done unless a firmware update will be immediately started at the controller. Do not allow the OTA mode to continue indefinitely without starting the firmware update at your controller. Refer to your controller’s manual for update procedures. Press the button once to exit the OTA mode.
Please note that this is a user manual Flood & Temperature Sensor from FortrezZ LLC is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Flood & Temperature Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.