The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Mimo2+ (MIMO2+)from FortrezZ LLC. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from FortrezZ follow that link.
Z-Wave™ messages can be used to read the inputs and control the outputs. The inputs are very configurable for different trigger conditions and can even be mapped to control the outputs. The module includes a button for Z-Wave™ inclusion/exclusion and an LED for various status indications. The functionality of the SIG1 and SIG2 inputs is:
- Analog Triggering: Various trigger conditions can be set for high-to-low and low-to-high transitions. This provides great flexibility for capturing digital or analog events in a wide variety of applications. The trigger status can be automatically sent to the controller.
- Associations: Each input can be associated with up to two other Z-Wave™ devices, so that, for example, an associated device will automatically turn on (or off) based on the occurrence of a trigger event.
Voltage Reporting: The analog input voltage levels can also be sent to the controller.
The physical outputs are relays that are typically activated by Z-Wave™ commands. However, the user can override Z-Wave™ control by configuring the input trigger conditions to be mapped to the output relays via logical AND/OR functions.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Mimo2+ supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
FortrezZ describes Mimo2+ as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Load Capacity Volt-Ampere
- Switch Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1) Activate inclusion mode on your Z-wave controller.
2) Press the program button once.
3) LED will blink 2 times quickly to indicate ""in network"" status.
1) Activate exclusion mode on your Z-wave controller.
2) Press the program button once.
3) LED will blink 4 times quickly to indicate ""in network"" status.
To configure Relay's for Momentary or Latched function, the configuration command class is used. Refer to Technical appendix document to instructions. This and all documents are available for download at fortrezz.com
Factory reset Mimo2+
Device Reset to Factory Defaults – Press and hold the program button for 15 seconds and then release. This can be done while the device is either in or out of a network. CAUTION – When this is done in-network, the device will no longer be in the network and all configurations and associations will be set to default.
Please use this procedure only when your network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Mimo2+ from FortrezZ LLC is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Mimo2+ and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.